From Runningman Software:
Runningman IT Inventory Database allows IT managers to track software and hardware in their company. Organize by department, type of asset, or user. Keep track of license numbers and serial numbers. Print reports, track multiple databases, and use extensive find capabilities. Includes customizable tables. Advanced users can add more fields or hide existing fields. Simple to use and very configurable. Free license code is: CPU7384.
What's new in this version: Now it's free.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Maintain a music database for cataloging CDs, MP3, and iTunes.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Organize your collection of comics on your Windows PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Organize your home inventory and print reports.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create a detailed inventory of your household, including multip...
- Organize information about your wine collection.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Save your favorite Web pages and keep them organized.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize large numbers of documents without needing a complex d...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Find solutions for change, incident, dependency, and basic asse...
- Track and manage your household items.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Provide companies with business reports, allowing management to...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content