From Runningman Software:
Runningman IT Inventory Database allows IT managers to track software and hardware in their company. Organize by department, type of asset, or user. Keep track of license numbers and serial numbers. Print reports, track multiple databases, and use extensive find capabilities. Includes customizable tables. Advanced users can add more fields or hide existing fields. Simple to use and very configurable. Free license code is: CPU7384.
What's new in this version: Now it's free.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep track of all your information about technology equipment.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Organize your home inventory and print reports.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Organize your collection of comics on your Windows PC.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create a detailed inventory of your household, including multip...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Organize information about your wine collection.
- Save your favorite Web pages and keep them organized.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Organize large numbers of documents without needing a complex d...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Find solutions for change, incident, dependency, and basic asse...
- Track and manage your household items.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Provide companies with business reports, allowing management to...
- Track your antique collection.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content