From Maxum Development:
If you need to allow people from within your office or across the Internet to send, receive, and manage files on a central Mac, Rumpus FTP is what you are looking for. Whether you need to accept graphics files from remote locations, manage content on a Web server, or coordinate a work group with a single file server that everyone can access, Rumpus is the answer. Rumpus FTP can handle virtually any Internet file transfer task by working with standard FTP and Web clients on any platform, and do it with remarkable ease.
What's new in this version: A case where drop ship files could be delivered with the incorrect HTTP content-type has been corrected. When Internet Explorer 5-8 users pickup drop shipped files, a "Download The File" link is displayed, rather than having the download automatically begin. This simplifies Explorer downloads, avoiding the security warning display that can be difficult to see and non-obvious. Corrected a potential crashing bug caused by specific types of unusual FTP activity. A problem sending long passwords in ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Simply the best!!!"
Version: Rumpus 7.0.5
Easy to set up.
Easy to administer.
Tech support is unparalleled, although you probably won't need it.
Users can connect via a ftp client or via a browser.
Secure connections are a snap.
Honestly can't think of any.
Rumpus is the best software I have ever used, and I don't mean just server software, I mean the best of any software I've ever used. It is easy to set up and to administer. Most importantly it just runs and runs. I've been using Rumpus since 2007 and the server has never failed to function properly. Updates are seamless, just click and you're done. The same goes for their incredibly awesome support, better than anyone else. On a scale of 1 to 5 stars I wish I could give Rumpus 10.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content