Shaped on your screenomnidea Rulers allows to create on whole screen area a set of rulers, like most common graphic editors allows on their working areas only.
Using the guide lines enables to measure and position objects with precision and it's incredibly useful in many fields, such as computer graphics, desktop publishing and web design.
Rulers can also be used to select a screen area and take a screenshot that is automatically saved to desktop or copied to system clipboard.
- Unlimited rulers creation
- Rulers autosave option
- Grid generator
- Multiple units of measurement support
- Auto measure
- Multi monitor support
- Take a screenshot of selected area or whole screen
- Color picker
- Automatic internet update
- Available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X
- Available in English, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, German, French, Hungarian, Dutch and Russian
What's new in this version:
Minor performance improvements