In a relatively large local area network, there are usually multiple regular routers, wireless routers, wireless APs and switches. After a period of continuous running, there could be slowing down of network speed or even no-response failures. These require restart of the routers and switches. Unfortunately, most routers and switches cannot restart at a specific time, so we have to manually restart these network devices periodically. If you have a server in the local area network that runs continuously for a long time, or a machine that can boot at a specific time, you can be freed from the cumbersome work. Router Manager is a router utility that can restart local/remote routers or switches at specific times and reduce the probabilities of network failures, and therefore, save you a lot of time and energy.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Prepare yourself for Cisco, CCNA, and ICND certifications.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Track, report and share information using database solutions.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content