In a relatively large local area network, there are usually multiple regular routers, wireless routers, wireless APs and switches. After a period of continuous running, there could be slowing down of network speed or even no-response failures. These require restart of the routers and switches. Unfortunately, most routers and switches cannot restart at a specific time, so we have to manually restart these network devices periodically. If you have a server in the local area network that runs continuously for a long time, or a machine that can boot at a specific time, you can be freed from the cumbersome work. Router Manager is a router utility that can restart local/remote routers or switches at specific times and reduce the probabilities of network failures, and therefore, save you a lot of time and energy.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Prepare yourself for Cisco, CCNA, and ICND certifications.
- Dialer Networking.
- LAN Mailer for Networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Analyze your network information and traffic.
- MultiPortSerial driver.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Fix the connection problems when you want to use the Cisco VPN ...
- Monitor up to 50 routers on your network.
- Establish full control over DNS via serial port.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content