From Christian Pesch:
RouteConverter is a free, user friendly GPS tool to display, edit, enrich and convert routes, tracks and waypoints. It helps me to plan routes and consolidate tracks and I hope it could help you. It works with routes, tracks and waypoints, allows to display, edit and convert GPS data, supports more than 70 of the most common GPS file formats, automatically detects the file format, opens files, URLs and ZIPs by drag-and-drop, file dialog, system clipboard, localized in 12 languages, and supports statute, nautic and metric units.
What's new in this version: Version 2.10 has added Polish and Russian localization and solved speed problems when rendering lots of markers with and without descriptions.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Customize your Google Earth experience with enhanced map layers...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content