From Gerard Brochu:
Romi lets you play Rummy Tile, RummyCube, Rummikub, and Rami games against the computer at 3 different levels. The game is played with two sets of 52 cards and with two wild cards. The purpose of this game is to form groups of three or more cards, which contain either consecutive cards of the same suit or cards of the same number value but of differing suits. Romi is also available in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What's new in this version: Version 8.5 includes the following improvements:
- When a game is finished, the scores of the current game are displayed in red to the right of the player's names.
- The number of cards remaining to be drawn is now displayed on the Draw icon of Romi.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Romi 8.5
Easy to play. Challenging. I've had this game for many years. It is really fun to play and I've gotten the programmer to make some changes I requested. You can't beat the price and it's never caused any technical problems.
You have to "clean up the board" manually, instead of letting this happen automatically after each turn.
Well worth the money!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content