Flowmotion 2.8 VJ software is a visual performance instrument that offers modular possibilities in an interface that is streamlined for live use, with instant access to any control without having to search for a window or a
Flowmotion offers you 5 channels to mix up in a variety of ways.
In each channel you can use any controller, such as
-loop (loops a clip synced to a bpm or at any tempo) -cutup (randomly cuts up any clip rhythmically, in any tempo subdivision) -sequencer (plays up to 16 clips sequentially, works with reverse and pingpong modes) -MIDImap (maps clips across a MIDI keyboard for triggering) -Link (reprocesses output from the previous channel)
Regardless of what controller you use in a channel, you can always do the following in every channel: -Turn on/off -Select forward, reverse, pingpong direction -Set in and out points -set speed in relation to the master tempo (with 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 1, 2, 3, 4 factors) or -set speed in any forward or revers tempo -Scratch the current clip back and forth with mouse, joystick, MIDI controller or any other value. -Change fore and background colors quickly and smoothly with the Infinite Color Palettes. -Blend the channel with the previous using straight blending or any of the almost 30 blend modes,
including Add, Substract, Multiply, Difference, or use a gradient custom wipe or use any source, moving
or not, as a mask layer. -Use 2 realtime video effects, each with up to 12 faders that can be MIDI controlled or linked to any
other parameter in Flowmotion, including any other fader, scratchpad, LFO, audio frequency range, time
or other value.
Easily link any controller to any value by dragging a cable between them with your right mouse button
Flowmotion does MIDI: Every parameter in every channel can be MIDI controlled. Easily map your MIDI hardware to the Flowmotion interface using MIDI Learn function. Flowmotion 2.0 syncs to MIDI clock, meaning instant tight synchronization with MIDI devices such as Sequencers,(hard/software), Drum Machines, Grooveboxes, BPM Extractors etc. Full start/stop/continue
implementation. In this mode, all loops, sequencers, cutups, LFOs etc can be synced to the master
tempo. Of course you can still achieve this by tapping the space bar to the beat of the music if you
aren\'t MIDI inclined.
Flowmotion does Audio: Flowmotion 2.0 has an audio input analysis (FFT) module aboard that divides incoming audio into 9 bands
that are 1 octave wide each for the most musical result. Every parameter in Flowmotion can be linked to any octave band by simply dragging a cable. You can select any audio input within Flowmotion. New features include:
Flowmotion also does joysticks(PC) and has 2 Low Frequency Oscillators that can sync to the master
tempo or run individually.
Flowmotion does Effects: In addition to the already over 40 realtime video effects in Flowmotion 1.3, the new version adds
support for Freeframe effects, kicking the number of available effects to well over 100.(*). FreeFrame
is an open-source cross-platform real-time video effects plugin system that allows effect programmers
to make their code work in a large number of VJ Software titles. www.freeframe.org (*)FreeFrame effects are not supported yet in the Mac versions, but will be available as a free
Flowmotion loads all types of AVI/Quicktime/MPEG (1,2,4) movies, all popular image formats and supports
interactive Flash/Director movies (Generators) that may respond to audio/LFO/time variables within
Flowmotion, enabling users to make their own dynamic plugins.
Flowmotion has a text compose module for quickly creating any text in any font, style and color.
Flowmotion supports video capture sources, such as DV Cameras or video capture devices. Yes, it does fullscreen output on tv out.
Flowmotion is available now for a limited time offer of 99 Euros
A fully functional demo version can be downloaded at www.robotfunk.com/flowmotion/
What's new in this version:
- The biggest news is probably for Mac users. Finally FreeFrame effects are supported in the OS X version. Big ups for Intrinsic, Knalle and Valentin Schmidt for their great work in porting it.
- Thanks to Pete Warden's excellent work on the CoreImage FreeFrame wrappers all CoreImage filters are available for all OS X Tiger users.
- There is more FreeFrame news for both platforms. FreeFrame source effects are supported now, with up to 12 parameters to animate. FreeFrame mix... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Creates MIDI sequences from WAV/MP3/CD tracks.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Display driver.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Display driver.
- 7Canaries Standard creates MIDI sequences from WAV/MP3/CD track...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Media driver.