Second version of the OpenGL simulator of "Billy", a six-legged walking robot control program from Sherbrooke University in Canada.
This is the real control program used with the real robot, but with a OpenGL simulator to have a little fun!
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Keep records of your fishing trips.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Add custom textures and skins to the Battle of Bilston Mod for ...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Play a joke on your friend with a crazy chat bot.
- Tap this virtual pal and listen as he speaks his mind.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Locate and fix dead pixels.
- Try this mod pack for Counter-Strike: Source.