Second version of the OpenGL simulator of "Billy", a six-legged walking robot control program from Sherbrooke University in Canada.
This is the real control program used with the real robot, but with a OpenGL simulator to have a little fun!
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Keep records of your fishing trips.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Play a joke on your friend with a crazy chat bot.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Locate and fix dead pixels.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Set your Quake 3 preferences.