Roadbook displays bookmarks and local files in a fully customizable system-wide menu. This menu may contain:
- Roadbook bookmarks, i.e. bookmarks edited by Roadbook -- you can import bookmarks from Safari, Mozilla, Netscape, Chimera, Omniweb, iCab, Internet Explorer, iChoose, and RADBookmarks
- browser bookmarks aliases, i.e. direct representations of your browser's or bookmark manager's bookmarks, without importing
- local folder aliases
- local files
Browser bookmarks aliases and local folder aliases can be updated automatically, depending on your settings.
To choose a browser other than your standard browser to open a given bookmark, select the bookmark, press command-i, and select a browser.
What's new in this version:
- fixed import bug affecting Mozilla, Netscape, and Chimera
- improved multiple undo (press command-z)
- choosing a browser now also works for folders, affects all of the folder's descendants (i.e. bookmarks, browser aliases)
- added a readme file