From Methoda Computers:
Risk analysis is a major part of any successful project. It is often said that from the time a project manager completes the project plan, the rest of the project is managing the risks. Risks that are planned for ahead of time can be handled as normal events without going into crisis mode. Unfortunately, all too often, busy project managers miss important corners where significant risks are buried and this leads to unpleasant surprises down the line. Don't limit your analysis to the risks that you and your colleagues can come up with. Instead, tap into MethodA's vast project management body of knowledge. This proven and ready-to-use risk assessment analysis template provides over 100 risk examples separated into 5 main project areas. Many find that in addition to benefiting from this ready made risk assessment analysis template, it provides the spark that gets their creative juices flowing and they end up uncovering significant risks that are truly specific to their domain.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Learn how to optimize project risks.
- Manage your MS Project files.
- Integrate time recording, personal calendar, and issue tracking...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage all your life goals.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get on top of your projects with ease.
- Develop team productivity & project management apps.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Provide chart based planning program with full schedule logic s...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create, edit, display and print FDD-style progress tracking dia...
- Plan projects and create project GANTT.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Keep track of IT, business, work, school, or home projects.
- Integrate project planning, monitoring, controlling and reporti...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Optimize processes in constrained scenarios and in the critical...