From Alawar Entertainment:
3 2 1 BOOM. That's the sound of you playing Rikki & Mikki: To the Rescue on your PC. Starring two hopelessly charming heroes who set out to rescue their grandfather from a dark phantom, Rikki & Mikki arms you with explosives and plops you down in 60 maze-like levels filled with an assortment of wacky enemies. You'll need all the ammunition you can carry as you travel through three beautiful game worlds collecting treasure and beefing up your arsenal with special items such as the Remote Control Detonator. We made Rikki & Mikki with classic arcade fun in mind, so grab it today.
Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Hunt other Smileys and find your way out of the maze.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Move your ship in a maze and land it in a certain point without...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Concentrate and find your way out of a 3D maze.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Replace bubbles and collect coins before time runs out.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Choose your character and find your way out of mazes.
- Find your way out of the maze and eat all the carrots.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a maze game to enhance memory and spatial awareness.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Guide your ball down the track to the finish line.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play classic RPG game with 18 different levels, upgrades, adven...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play an easy to understand dice game.
- Drop a counter of your color in the column to align four in a r...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content