With more than two million copies sold, this classic guide to accumulating wealth has profoundly affected the world. Author George S. Clason uses simple and inspiring parables to illustrate how easily people can change their fiscal habits to enjoy a comfortable level of financial independence. Unlike most financial self-help books, The Richest Man in Babylon does not present the latest fashionable idea for fattening bank accounts. Instead, it offers time-tested techniques, wittily illuminated through amusing fables, that clearly and concisely illustrate the path toward establishing a stabler budget and building greater savings. Every
one of Clasons tips can easily and effectively be put to immediate use. If you are combatting debt, struggling to secure your retirement, or fighting to stretch every dollar you earn, you need look no further than the commonsense ideas of this indispensable volume. What can a book written in the 1920s tell modern investors about their finances? A whole lot if its George Clasons delightful set of parables that explains the basics of money.Los Angeles Times
* Listen offline. The book will be downloaded to your device, so you can listen without worrying about a network connection.
* Playback control. Includes play, pause, rewind, fast forward, play 2x faster, navigate to any point in chapter, chapter browser, and a sleep timer.
* Automatic Bookmarking. Remembers where you were last so you don't have to, a great benefit!
* Book Information. Includes quick access to book cover art, book summary, author and narrator.
- The 1st chapter is bundled with the app. Network connectivity is required to download the rest of the chapters. Once downloaded, the book can be listened to without connectivity.
A Great Audiobook wrapped in A Great App
Title - Richest Man in Babylon
Author - George Clason
Narrator - Richard Ferrone
Genre - Inspirational
Publisher © 2005 - Recorded Books, LLC
Content © 2005 - George S. Clason