From Randy Brown:
Rhythm Rascal is a virtual drum machine that can be programmed to play any style of music. It allows you to create unlimited patterns within a song, and each pattern may have its own meter and tempo defined. Killer drum samples are included, and you can even import your own sound samples from WAV files. The samples may be further configured by adjusting their volume and pan within Rhythm Rascal. The final song can be mixed down to a standard WAV.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0.3984.37596 features: More WAV mixdown options (single file, split stereo tracks, individual WAV files for each drum pad); New sorting features; New Count-In feature; New metronome feature.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create funky drum loops.
- Trigger drum samples in either WAV or MP3 formats.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Create and edit grooves using a flexible step-sequencer.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Practice your musical skills accompanied by high-quality drums.
- Create your own loops and sequences.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Program drum patterns via VSTi plug-in.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and? Karaoke (MP3+G)...
- Play MP3, CD, WAV, MIDI, and WMA files manipulating with your p...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Add countdown timer with WAV files to your PC.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record WAV files and play almost all media files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your drum composition with neural network and pattern morp...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Drum Machine that actually works"
Version: Rhythm Rascal 3.0.3984.37596
Very impressed with this software considering twenty dollar price. Trial version has all features working except it adds clicks to your mixdown, so you can play with every feature before buying. Included drum samples are pretty good, but it's very easy to add more off the net or other programs. You can tweak practically every parameter, even adjust drum hit volumes and pan left/right for single drums. Works with any tempo or time signature, you can even change these within a single song. Within 2 hours of download I had created an entire drum track for my rather complicated song. Extremely easy to understand GUI and the user guide is actually useful. By far the most powerful drum maching software I've found for less than several hundred bucks, and it's VERY easy to use too. As installed it is better suited to rock or metal than electronica, but since you can add any drum samples, the sky's the limit.
None, really. There could be some more features to make compposing more efficient, but everything really important is here.
The software drum maching solution you've been looking for.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: