A Complete Solution for Retail Stores With Customer Support System, Financial Management System, Inventory Control System Including Sales, Purchase, Bills Receivable and Payable, Income and Expense maintenance. RMS can be controlled with keyboard only, providing ease of Use. RMS is developed by considering all real time business transactions. It stores Customer Information so that it can be referred later on, that helps in Customer Support System. While performing any purchase or sales transaction it automatically updates inventory and you can have current stock report.
Bills can be issued to customer from this software as soon as sale transaction is performed. RMS has the capability to generate its own 39 barcodes for the products that don't have barcodes on them. The most important feature of RMS is its ability to backup/restore the database. Backup can be stored on any kind of media for retrieval with just a click of a button, in case reinstallation.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 is a complete makeover of the old software.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage inventory, customer data, and essential business process...
- Manage transactions and capture information for reporting.
- Organize your customer service and support issues.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Generate invoices with multiple features.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create product catalogs using your accounting and customer info...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Provide an Excel invoice template with order tracking, inventor...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create your business product catalogs with various features.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage customer orders, stocks, suppliers, and products.
- Collect sales, customer, and inventory information and prepare ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage your sales and inventories.
- Manage inventory, sales, and reports of your business.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: