From wayne a. lee:
RestTimerX is a utility for Mac OS X that reminds you to take breaks from typing, at intervals you specify. It operates in a similar way to Kensington MouseWork's "Rest Reminder" featureâ??however, since the current beta version of MouseWorks for Mac OS X is missing "Rest Reminder", I decided to write my own replacement.
What's new in this version: RestTimerX now uses a big, translucent red banner (always on top, can't be hidden) to remind you to take a break, rather than the regular alert box of v1.0d1 . It does not actually prevent you from working, though, so you can still save that document you were working on; and since it's translucent, you can still read onscreen documents while resting. But it's a pretty annoying banner! Hopefully it's annoying enough for you to actually stop working!
The banner also features an onscreen timer ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Runs Popular Power client in the background.
- Stylish, configurable analog clock screensaver.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Synchronize clocks on multiple Macs.
- Get a nice Flip Clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get the best Mac Tip of the Day right in to your Mac OS X Dashb...
- Access preference panes directly from the Dock.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Get Dashcode Developer Tips, News and Sample Codes right in to ...