Resource Tuner let you quickly browse, edit and modify the resources contained within 32 bit Windows executable files. Resource Tuner can handle a variety of different PE ("portable executable") file types: EXE, DLL, SYS, MSSTYLES, SCR and more. Support is provided for nearly every type of binary resource imaginable, allowing your legacy application to take advantage of the slick new look for common controls featured in Windows XP.
What's new in this version:
- Now supports replacing non-standard resources in a file: typelibs, cab, MIDI, custom resources and more.
- Now extracts Borland VCL images (ImageList & Bitmap) at a 24 bit color depth.
- Bugfix: Pasting to and from the clipboard in the dialog, menu and text modes was repaired.
- Bugfix: Fixed minor syntax errors in saved *.rc files.
- Upgraded algorithms and methods resulting in:
- Faster disassembly times. Disassembly is now 10 t... See all new features »