From Angel Software:
Resize Pictures for Command Line is a comprehensive and powerful pictures processing utility which allows the batch-processing of large numbers of graphics files for resizing, watermarking, rename,optimizing and conversion at the same time.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 adds some new features.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and process images on your PC.
- Create Flash slide shows with templates and transition effects ...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- View and edit DICOM image files from collaborating labs.
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- View DICOM files and edit DICOM header and anonymizer.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- USB driver.
- Select and create RGB colors for graphic projects.
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content