- Keep track of all your rental units, tenants, rental income and expenses.
- Organize all your property rental manager activities, tasks, contacts, and even appointments with this productivity software suite.
- Accepts government subsidies (Section 8 certificate and voucher programs for example) as partial rent payments.
- Assign multiple tenants to any unit. The number of units and tenants is only limited by memory and CPU speed.
- Send form letters to any or all contacts, tenants or owners.
- Prepare property manager accounting reports for printing or exporting to a spreadsheet quickly and accurately.
- Easily generate income tax information with this rental tracking software.
- Receipts, Statements, Notices and Reports can be translated into any language.
What's new in this version:
- A bug was fixed in the Rental History Report. Anyone who wants the improved reports will probably want to upgrade to the new version.