From Flawless Complexion:
A whitehead is a collection of sebum and keratin that plugs the opening of the pilosebaceous unit (skin pore) and imbeds itself in the follicular canal under the skin so that it looks like a raised, white bump. It is also often called as a closed comedone. The whiteheads appear in the form of tiny, pearly, white raised spots. They are common on the area just above the cheekbone, nose, or where the skin is fine.
What's new in this version: This Version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Alter your visual appearance of your application.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Add Strago from Final Fantasy to The Sims.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn how to take care of your skin and treat skin problems.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Grab a new plane skin for Battlefield 1942.