Remotely access any twain scanner with RemoteImage client and server application. The server application will be installed on the PC which the twain compatible scanner resides. To access the scanner you will need to use the RemoteImage Client which can be located on any PC. The client will need to be connected to the server before any scanning commences. Once connected you can use RemoteImage the same way most scanner software acquires images by previewing the image, setting the resolutions and then cropping with the GUI before acquiring. The interface is easy and intuitive to use making scanning much quicker and simpler with the ability to save the acquired image locally to your own drive. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor the status of Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Synchronize time with an NTP server.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Learn how to use and connect Standard .exe client.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- PXE clients in networks with multiple PXE serv.