From RDA Solutions:
Remote Desktop Anywhere allows you to access your home or work computers over the Internet, even if they're behind your home router or corporate firewall. Remote Desktop Anywhere is the only remote access solution that uses Windows' built-in remote desktop component to provide a responsive remote access experience. This product is for workers who need to access their office computer from home or on the road, or need to access their home computer from the office. Although there are several remote access solutions available, Remote Desktop Anywhere is the only one focused on providing the most responsive experience possible. Anyone who has waited 3 seconds for a mouse click response can attest to the importance of speed in a remote access solution. On its own, Microsoft's Remote Desktop client cannot access PCs behind office firewalls or home DSL or cable modems. RDA Solutions has solved this problem with Remote Desktop Anywhere. Together they provide a superior experience in terms of speed and stability. The remote desktop protocol has been exclusively optimized for Windows. Users and IT staff are already familiar with the Remote Desktop client, so the learning curve is minimal. With Remote Desktop Anywhere, users can control an Internet-connected remote PC from any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access your desktop remotely with ease.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Be able to see the desktop of any other computer.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Magnify and select any colour on your desktop.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.