From Digital Dawn Software:
Remote Database Manager (SQL Version) is a great way to manage all your SQL databases, whether they are on your computer, on your network, or even on your Web server. It provides a powerful query tool, that can save and load queries, and has a structure analyzer to help you remember your column names and data types. It also provides automatic backups and a data restoration wizard. Stop entering your log in information into un-trusted 3rd party Web sites to manage your online database.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create ASP.NET application (C# and VB.NET) from SQL Server with...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create Web tests and evaluate students with quizzes.
- Build scalable and secure Web applications using C# language an...
- Securely share HTML documents between network users.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert MySQL databases into MS Excel format.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Diagnose SQL server performance and analyze bottlenecks.
- View and manage information of database tables.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Execute a number of SQL simultaneously and get results of their...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your Access databases for SQL Server without rewriting ...
- Synchronize databases and analyze and view changes in data.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- View and manage your SQLite databases.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Simplify your database hassles.