Remote Control is remote desktop software designed for Network Administrators. What are some of the features that make your life easier as an Network Admin? Find the computer you are looking for in seconds. IntelliAdmin Remote Control has a search engine that can find computers by username, computer name, or even custom information that you provide. It has been tested with over 10,000 computer names and can still find a computer in less than a second. Request access before connecting. Do you have sensitive areas of your business that are concerned about using remote desktop software? IntelliAdmin Remote Control can be configured to ask permission before connecting. IntelliAdmin Remote Control handles this with ease, and has been designed from the ground up to support Windows.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2 supports Windows 7. ALT-TAB is no longer grabbed when viewer is not in focus.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Control and manage your Windows, Mac or Linux computer remotely...
- Get access to multiple remote desktops simultaneously on your o...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manipulate servers and workstations on your network remotely.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Control your PC remotely.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access remote computers via ICA, RDP, and VNC connections.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access and control a remote machine from any Internet-connected...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Administer a local area network remotely without restriction.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Perform administrative tasks on remote Windows-powered systems.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Make secure, "firewall-friendly" remote-desktop connections to ...
- Send remote commands to your computer via e-mail.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Easy as 1,2,3 !"
Version: Remote Control 2.5
Awesome software does everything, detects and connects hassel free!!
nope nothing so far!no virus, bugs, etc.
"best to try"
Version: Remote Control 2.2
couse i belive this product will be perform
"Very Cool - No longer need to run around and install VNC"
Version: Remote Control 2006
It lets you remote into computers without installing any software on remote side. This really helps me out with computers on different floors of my building - I was able to remote into them with only typing in the computer name and the windows domain admin password
Simple interface - Wish it had more options