From S.K. Software:
Remote Power Manager is a power management solution for networks. The program allow network administrators to centrally manage network PCs and make remote run, shutdown, Wake-on-LAN, lock, log off, sleep, hibernate, reboot, power off, lock input, and other operations for Windows and Linux PCs.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add encryption and secure methods to your network files.
- Access files over TCP/IP network on PC.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Troubleshot and solve issues with your network on PC.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Turn your PC into a hot spot.
- Track Windows ARP cache without requiring a MAC address.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Test and diagnose CAN/CANopen networks on PC.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download all your facebook albums.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Perform configuration and testing tasks for CAN/CANopen network...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content