RemBoot (formerly known as RSU) is a shareware software product which runs on a dedicated IP number and port and, upon authenticated request via Web browser, reboots the computer. Once installed, RemBoot is controlled over HTTPS using any Web browser. All you need is a connection to the Internet and your login details to reboot your computer. Basically, RemBoot can appeal to almost anyone with a computer, or who runs a Server(s).
It is simple to use, practical, and compact. If you need to turn off a computer at a business, or separate residence, instead of traveling to said place, why not just hop on the computer at your location, and turn it off in less than a minute? Running Windows based Servers for any purpose? Is one malfunctioning? Simply turn it off or reconfigure it from wherever you are.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Handle and manage your Web files.
- Distribute Web-based applications on CD-ROM or USB media.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get a Web server-based database.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Create and share your own Web based bulletin board over the Web...
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Run your own HTML server at home even if your connection uses d...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Browse all information for an IP address or domain name with a ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Run a server inside your Web browser easily.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Perform multi-dimensional analysis with dynamic SQL generation.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage a remote PC via Internet.