From Recovery Toolbox:
Since 99% of all websites and online applications today use databases to store data, their round-the-clock operation heavily depends on the integrity of these databases. Being one of the most popular database systems in the world, MySQL underlies millions of websites, from small personal blogs to humongous corporate portals serving content to thousands of users. Corruption of a MySQL database inevitably makes the entire website inaccessible and a site gone offline translates into upset customers, lost sales and ad revenues, as well as site maintenance expenses. However, downtimes can be minimized and substantial losses can be avoided if a damaged database is restored immediately after its corruption. This will require a few minutes and a tool called Recovery Toolbox for MySQL! Recovery Toolbox for MySQL is a powerful, fast and efficient, yet incredibly easy to use recovery tool that will enable you to restore data even from badly damaged MySQL databases in minutes. The interface of the program is a step-by-step wizard that allows even not so tech-savvy users to cope with seemingly complex data recovery tasks. The entire process consists of just 3 steps - selection of a damaged database file (MyISAM format), review of the file structure/content and saving of the recovered data. The data can be saved as a script to a folder of the user's choice or directly to MySQL server (in this case, the user will need to specify the server connection settings). The demo version of the program only shows the recovered data and does not save them. To remove this limitation, the user must purchase the full version of the program. Unrecoverable database files can be sent directly to the program developers for manual review and analysis. Recovery Toolbox for MySQL is an affordable, compact and amazingly efficient tool that will make recovering MySQL databases a snap - even if the user has absolutely no prior recovery experience.
What's new in this version: Added multi-languages.
More Products to Consider
- Extract data from corrupted MySQL database.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Provide database repair services for MySQL databases.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Recover deleted database from safe and damaged hard drives.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Restore your important data from the local and remote MySQL dat...
- Recover lost or damaged data from MySQL databases.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Backup your items to Windows Azure cloud service.
- Develop and manage MySQL databases.
- Examine mailboxes of selected domain.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"MySQL databases were saved!"
Version: Recovery Toolbox for MySql 2.0
Amazing, tremendous tool which completely restored my corrupted databases!!!!
I can't overcome problems with interface of Recovery Toolbox for MySQL.
I could buy it and to repair old corrupted mysql databases!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content