From Shadow Crystal Studios:
Recipe Archive is a powerful recipe storage system combining many advanced features with ease of use and flexibility in mind. It allows recipes to be stored in recipe books, which can be organized within the library much like real recipe books. It features the ability to handle multiple images per recipe and an easy way to import recipes from any Web browser. Additionally, it can calculate daily nutritional values using the latest USDA Nutritional Database SR15.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage recipes, create shopping lists, and perform nutritional ...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Organize and share your recipes with this comprehensive databas...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Manage and publish your recipes.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Design a custom nutrition and exercise program to help you lose...
- Organize and cost out recipes, plan healthy menus, and make gro...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Organize your recipes and generate shopping lists.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Search for and share recipes, chat and collaborate with other r...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Make all your favorites in your own kitchen.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Create and compute nutrition facts for your recipes.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Track your nutritional intakes to manage your weight while main...
- Manage your own recipe collection.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1