ReceiptWallet leverages the power of the Macintosh to organize receipts and document. By scanning in paper receipts and documents from any TWAIN compliant scanner, users can have a complete electronic history of all receipts and documents. ReceiptWallet takes advantage of many Apple technologies including Spotlight, AppleScript, and Disc Burning to create an easy to use application. In addition, it provides the ability to export to Quicken (QIF).
What's new in this version:
- Fixed handling of " and ' in searches
- New libraries that are encrypted are using AES-256 (instead of AES-128)
- Fixed auto fill in
- If the backup reminder is on the screen, printing to ReceiptWallet now dismisses the dialog so the import can continue.
- Metadata is now written to PDFs even if the library is encrypted.
- Fixed issue where receipt list wasn't scrolled to top when opening a library under certain circumstances.
- Chagned... See all new features »