From SoftWorks Global:
RealBench is a real estate investment software tool that allows investors take the financial pulse of potential real estate investments rapidly and accurately. Features: â?¢Easy to read real estate investment financial indicators; â?¢Simple green and red signals to indicate strength and weakness of property's financial and investment characteristics; â?¢Intelligent and professional reports to be used when seeking financing, negotiating property purchase price or selling property; â?¢Multi-property comparison dashboard to easily flush out money-making investment properties from losers; â?¢Customizable real estate investment benchmarking settings.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create your own Knowledge Base or Document Management System.
- Manage the payroll of your company.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Predict the expected return on a potential real estate investme...
- Store, arrange, and search documents on Windows Explorer.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Download your eBay orders directly and leverage your customer l...
- Schedule projects and resources automatically.
- Solve issues with decision table theory methods.