REST Single User
Just starting your career in real estate or a full-time veteran? REST is the perfect solution to build your business the right way from the beginning or to get control of the success youre already having. Move your real estate business into REST and give it a secure place to prosper. Unlike web-based solutions which store customer data online, agents using REST don't access their data from an internet browser. REST users access their data directly off of their own hard drive, a level of security web-based solutions can't provide.
REST Multi User
Are you an office of 50 or a single agent with an assistant? Perhaps a group of six to eight associates who need to have shared access to the same data. REST is ideal for you too. It can handle up to 250 users simultaneously like a walk in the park. REST means using the internet your way. Everyone on your team (Windows or Mac) can connect to your central copy of REST which remains under your control. And this feat of magic is not accomplished with some limited browser-based solution. REST is industrial-strength software whose foundation is used by some of the largest corporations in the world. Each REST user in your multi-user system has their own login and (if you want) can only see their own data. But, of course, transaction coordinators and management can have access to everything they ought to.
What's new in this version:
- Added: sync with new REST w/U iPhone Edition with tabbed interface for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Added: print calendar views
- Fixed: blind forward copy
- Added: ability to apply Action Templates to Properties only (a big request from REO users)
- Added: Transaction Status "Canceled" option
- Added: navigate to People from Property Owner field
- Added: mail/send seller updates based on all Active listings
- Added:... See all new features »