From Basta Computing:
Rascal is a broadband and dial-up connection manager that enhances your online experience with useful features not found in the standard Windows network tool. Rascal is fast, reliable and easy to use, making it a tool of choice for your DSL, Cable, VPN, ISDN and other dial-up connectivity needs. Rascal helps you stay connected to the Internet by simulating network activity to fool idling detectors and by automatically restoring the connection if it is lost.A command line interface is available to run Rascal and control network connections remotely or from command prompts, scripts and batch processes. You can also set up audio alerts to be notified when a connection is opened or closed. Rascal provides you with information about your Internet sessions including network parameters, a calculation of your monthly fees, and a time log of how long you've been online for the current and previous session, day, week, month, and year.
What's new in this version: Version 3.12 has updated software for Windows XP and 2003 backward compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Analyze, debug, maintain, and monitor local networks and Intern...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Track your modem's performance and usage.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content