The award-winning Raptivity allows you to create meaningful learning interactions quickly and easily. The Raptivity library of 3D objects, virtual world interactions, games, simulations, videos and 190+ such pre-built interactions is based on best practices in instructional design. Raptivity outputs your interactivity to HTML5 & Flash file. Raptivity tracks completion status, score and responses and provides this information to authoring tools for SCORM/ AICC tracking.
What's new in this version: The best of Raptivity in a Simplified form.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Publish and deliver computer-based practice tests, assessments,...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Create e-learning exercises, tests, assessments, and exams.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create 3D objects using your jpeg photos for your desktop.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create e-tests in visual mode and compile them in EXE form.
- Create animated objects, worlds, and 3D scenes with DeleD: Comm...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn to fly your kite or improve your flying skills and learn ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Enhance your VectorWorks.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create 2D and 3D charts and get a library for parsing string as...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Develop application interface using 3D Command buttons.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Add various 3D effects to your applications.
- Create and deliver rich multimedia and dynamic Internet apps.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Raptivity Essential 7.7
Raptivity is based on a solid premise; students want a more fun and interactive way to learn new things. Raptivity has a lot of interactions and additional packs that you can purchase, the templates can be customized, and there is an in-product record function. When they work, they are a lot of fun and can promote learning for most users.
It's great to have so many add-ons, unfortunately, most of them are based on flawed activities or excessive restriction, that are completely useless. One example would be the classification exercise limits the # of characters so that few words fit. Other bugs include: voice-over recordings that don't stop recording after you press stop, fonts that are available to use in the interactions but are not embedded. So when your customer or student sees the activity, it looks completely different.
Other interactions are just flawed in their outcomes. For example, Snakes and Ladders often the student will either finish the game without using all the questions, or run out of questions to use. There is no standard outcome. The same is true with Tic-Tac-Toe, the game ends, and the student barely answered anything.
When using the mazes, the cursor doesn't move correctly and the entire game is so frustrating most students quit before they complete it. The list of issues is very long.
If you do choose to purchase, pay close attention as to how the interactions work and the limitations on how you can fit what you need into the templates. In my experience, and I've purchased and used the Standard Pack, the Games Turbo Pack, and the Booster Pack, and there are only a handful of interactions that work correctly and have a positive outcome. If the software was not so buggy, and if the activation procedure not so convoluted, I'd probably buy more. But I'm personally going to invest in the upcoming Articulate Storyline instead and cut my losses.
Raptivity is VERY expensive and my biggest issue is that even though they say it works on Windows 7, it is very difficult to get it working correctly and takes weeks to resolve.