From Patrick Roberts Software:
Let your computer enlarge craft patterns and drawings to any size. Don't waste any more time on photocopiers or projectors. Open, paste or scan your design into the Rapid Resizer, enter the width and height you want, and it will print it to precisely that size. Great for stained glass, scroll saw, and quilting.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Draw and print craft patterns to any size, automatically tile a...
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Batch-resize large sets of individual photos (or entire folders...
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Optimize the cutting layouts in shearing and cutting operations...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Obtain optimal cutting layouts for two dimensional surfaces.
- Resize (reduce or enlarge) any single or batches of photos.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Manage everything from customer quotations to installation.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Reduce noise and enlarge digital images.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Add button themes and styles to your Web site.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Save materials by optimizing your cutting plans.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Compress and resize video for media players.
- Print checks from blank check stock and create pre-printed pers...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content