Random Slideshow Picture Viewer Software offers a solution for users who want to create a random slideshow from a specific set of images. The user simply adds the required files or an entire folder of image files for the slideshow. There is a check box to allow the slideshow to play in a continuous loop or not. The user then enters the time delay between slides and the background color before starting the slideshow. There is an added option for using a password prompt on a mouse click and there is a button to load sample files for testing the slideshow software.
More Products to Consider
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Change your background images automatically.
- Create and modify your drawings using a pressure sensitive pen ...
- Keep track of bugs on your computer.
- No-frills Windows program to set up and view a sequence of pict...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Save Google Maps locations as image files at once.
- Capture your screen automatically or manually.
- Capture screen and post that on Twitter, Facebook, and Evernote...
- Create JPG/JPEG files from multiple Web-sites.