The Random Number Generator for Microsoft Excel can quickly generate a set of unique random numbers in any range you select. Or use it to generate exactly the number of random numbers you need.
Each number can be unique, and you can specify the minimum and maximum values. All numbers generated are whole numbers for ease of use. Create tables of random numbers.
Hands on tutorial help file. Live support available 7 days a week.
What's new in this version: Version 5.01 is compatible with Excel 2013 and Office 365 and backward compatible with Excel 97-2010.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Generate integer numbers or passwords from user-defined numbers...
- Increase your lottery winning chances.
- Search and check a worksheet list to see if it contains matches...
- Round data values to a specific number of significant digits.
- Analyze and play the lottery more selectively.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Improve your chances to win in a lotto game.
- Create PDF files, fill and save forms, and add text to pages on...
- Manage and analyze lottery games.
- Find duplicates and delete them based on entries in multiple ce...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content