From Gravity Interactive:
Ragnarok Online is an online role-playing game based on Norse mythology. Inspired by the popular fantasy anime Ragnarok, the game is an ever-expanding universe of exotic lands and never-ending journeys set in a 3-D environment. Players can customize their characters and venture off alone or in groups in far-flung fantasy realms full of mystery and peril. With a community of millions of users worldwide, Ragnarok Online is a great way to meet old friends or make new ones.
What's new in this version: The world has been renewed.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play a Ragnarok-inspired role playing game.
- Play a Ragnarok-inspired game.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take the reins of your favorite NFL team and lead it to victory...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Get involved in the dangerous game based on the infamous Disney...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Join the battle of Light vs. Dark in this hack-and-slash advent...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 68 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"The rate of this review is a real review by a end user."
Version: Ragnarok Online Client 13.2
If stuck at your house get a gaming career. please note for those unemployed I am sorry if people actually worked and lost a job. But I say this as a positive note, each person who cannot also needs a way to earn with time and effort.
If one surpasses the level charts or rebirth in level from 99... good job.
There are other servers willing though wishes for full.
I like the staff sometimes. Depends on the people. :D
I say society is random but the team effort helps.
Different game play styles. (Event associated)
Dungeons remind me of well, almost as big as SOTTEOT (A PS2 game)
Thank you for the maps though other areas are questionable in size.
It is nice to see 2D on a 3D board. ^-^
Experience the magic of skills as though better than Luna Online (canceled game) for its 2D-3D atmosphere. It is monsters may be tough or easy to kill but seriously I like status games.
Please note not to distance the Zeny though it is said in my con. I like the name of the currency compared to ours.
1. The stupidest of censoring the game due to curfews in Asia. Hey, I read the article. Yay for me.
2. The client game being sold $13 is actually a free game where being charged for monthly service is a no to go when one realizes the currency of offshore gaming. Located clients locally hopefully will obtain it and or a full. Due to the fact of legalities.
3. Kids should not be on an adult client = recommended ages 18 or somewhere near to 25 somewhat unless someone is older. = please note this is what private servers are for. We expose people to the richness of gameplay hopefully in non-profane manners, then whatever society has gone astray it goes like time and easy to find. Pardon me for being hypocrite for stating but it is the facts.
4. In reference to developers surely it is easy to monitor the status by playing the game. Thank you to those that do and enjoy your working experience.
5. Zeny = $ US unknown value. High cost of items or rates. Conducted for effort earning or jobs.
A good game really. Wish I could have a job on it (joke) but so true. Heck for all I know people get bragging rights for server gameplay though truly. I cannot say what time is EST compared to that of another or global time. Hints for me to look it up on the scale. Besides that it is a good game and server client seems well. (end-user-gamer)
Glitches are lags that are uncertain but if you are 24/7 please be careful with population growth. :D
For coders well, I do not know but please lay off the @ commands unless we know what we are doing. These get us into trouble. Yes it is used and I find it amusing. I know the command for non-pickup or rather called pickup all, someone told me, but that was just to ignore item drops and over a 1000 clicks with mouse. I will not state that here knowing it is used for Z-gain. Others had spoiled it so I might as well say that the system interfaces are awesome. Please look at your wiki page for help you little over a thousand cheaters you and note I do not cheat in games. Rather I take each question as it comes along. xD
FINAL CONCLUSION STATEMENT = (I GIVE IT A 4 TO 5 RATE on game play)
CURSE NORTON... = it detects everything as a virus unless downloaded through the protocol or admin and yes it is compatible so someone shut me up on compatibility issues. = got to go and the game calls me. Note this fact that one can install and this issue happens where it is detected as a false WS for those who need technical help and also asking support staff on strings.
Also compatible with Windows 8 but unless you got a real Windows I would not recommend the game play which 80% or more actually use walkthroughs and cheat. That is a fact on your statistics or they may be lower or higher than I can claim.
That is all from me the long speech random person.
Just ask a question or two and end up in a circumstance unless others just enjoy hiding during gameplay. :D
So ends another USER REVIEW. (final statement and no more after)
"Ragnarok Online is great!"
Version: Ragnarok Online Client 13.2
Easy to adopt
Great balanced skills
Ragnarok Online is one of the best online games since 2004, because of its great style of gameplay, very simple yet very addictive. I really recommend this game if you want to past some time or even take it seriously. Oh by the way, if you wish to test this game you may also try Ragnarok Private Server the only difference is that it is faster to level up other than that. They're all the same. Oh if you have problems with technical support here's a website that is great on that http://www.land-ro.net
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content