Radmin makes copying files between computers very easy. Using Radmin's file transfer mode, you can copy a file to or from a computer a thousands miles away that is not on the same network. Before Radmin you had to use an intermediate FTP server or LAN file server, fiddle with email attachments or even move the files manually on CD-RW or floppies. Radmin lets you securely copy them directly, via an explorer like interface. Another very useful feature of Radmin is that you can connect to a remote computer in Telnet mode. This lets you work on the remote computer through command-line so only text commands are transferred (input stream) to it and received (output stream) from it.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- View and control remote computers securely and in real time.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Tweaking program.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Connect to game servers or match live reporting resources.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very Good BUT not free"
Version: Radmin Viewer 3.3
GUI is very nice and almost streamless. Did a very good job of accessing my LAN PC's with no problems upon install.
Was only FREE for 30 days. After the 30 days since I dond't pay the fees the program stoped working.
I understood the program was free, but wasn't. Other then that it was a fine program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: