Radmin Server module should be installed on the computers to which you will be connecting to. It always runs as a service, so it automatically loads when you start Windows.
Radmin is known for its highest security. When you try to connect to a remote computer the Radmin Server prompts you to authenticate securely using a login and password. The program checks user permissions as well as IP-filter settings. Advanced 256-bit AES encryption is always enabled for all data streams being transferred over the network.
Radmin Server module provides the reflector functionality of the remote screen. Radmin 3.0 incorporates the new DirectScreenTransfer technology, which is based on Radmin Mirror driver. It allows Radmin Server to read the remote screen bypassing video controllers while consuming minimum processor resources. Radmin uses an intelligent algorithm that allows it to read only changing parts of the screen. This technology provides the ability not only maximize the speed of work but also minimize the network traffic and processor usage. It's absolutely critical especially when working with a slow modem or GPRS connecton.
This part of Radmin also works as a server to provide Text Chat and Voice Chat functionality. For the security it uses the same authentication and encryption algorithms as in the Full Control mode.
Radmin Server supports many other features like transferring remote cursor shape, multiple monitors support and others.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Turn your laptop into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot to share with fr...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- View and control remote computers securely and in real time.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Watch different TV programs online.
- Download YouTube Videos and automatically convert them to popul...
- Display DjVu files using a viewer optimized for LCD screens.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Play a 3D version of the popular card game for 3 or 4 players.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It works as expected"
Version: Radmin Server 3.3
Little hassle in setting up. With dyndns very little required to maintain
Cannot connect to remote as "network" drive. Cannot eliminate subdirectories or files from the transfer of a remote directory transfer.
Product is a good basic utility. Using file transfer one cannot move files on remote computer to another remote directory. The need is to go to "full control." One cannot connect to remote computer connecting the remote drive as a "network" drive on local computer. One cannot eliminate a file or subdirectory when transferring a directory. Unless its the first directory or last file that is not to be transferred, multiple transfers are required.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: