With Racket, you quickly prototype animations and complex GUIs. To organize things, you can mix and match classes, modules or components. Once your script turns into a large collection of modules, equip your Racket modules with explicit type declarations as needed. Racket comes in so many flavors because Racket is much more than a standard scripting language or a plain programming language. Racket supports language extensibility to an unequaled degree. In Racket, creating a new language is as easy as writing a new library.
What's new in this version: New in this release: Submodules are nested module declarations that can be used independently from the enclosing module; futures visualizer is a graphical profiling tool for parallel programs using futures; optimization coach reports information about Racket's inlining optimizations; new libraries: json, images/flomap, racket/generic; racket/string is extended with simplified functions; the class form supports abstract methods; contracts support interfaces, generics, prompts, continuation-marks,... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Development kit to create modules for Application Enhancer.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Geometric, computational and conversion calculator.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Fixes various inconsistencies and issues with macros.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content