RZ PowerPoint Converter provides a total solution of convert any powerpoint files, with it you can easy to convert PowerPoint files to all popular format videos, or convert and burn to DVD for playback on the dvd players. 1. Support all PowerPoint versions as input ? Convert PowerPoint 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 files, help the Microsoft Office PowerPoint user to create more video or dvd copies of their PowerPoint presentations. 2. Support all PowerPoint file formats, like .ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .pps, .ppsx, .pot, .potx, .potm. 3. Convert PowerPoint presentation to video of any formats, such as AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, ASF, MPEG1/MPEG2, FLV, 3GP, OGG and HD videos of excellent quality. 4. Convert PowerPoint presentations to videos for share on blogs, social or video sharing websites like YouTube, Facebook, Hulu, etc. 5. Convert PowerPoint presentations to videos for playback on portable devices, like iPod, iPad/iPad2, iPhone, Pocket PC, PSP, Zune, etc. 6. Convert PowerPoint presentations to HD videos for playback on HD player, like Apple TV, Big Screen LCD/LED TV, etc. 7. Convert PowerPoint presentations to DVD movie and burn to any DVD disc for playback on home DVD players. 8. Convert and burn many PowerPoint presentations onto one DVD for playback on home DVD players. 9. Built-in the powerful dvd menu editor, easy to add/design dynamic DVD Title and Chapter Menu(main menu and sub menu) onto the DVD, customize anything on DVD menu. 10. Support NTSC and PAL DVD. 11. Support 16:9 or 4:3 DVD, faultlessly resize video(Keep aspect ratio or Stretch to fit). 12. According to the different usage of the output videos, you can adjust the video settings such as video resolution, video frame rate and video bitrate, etc. to make them play in higher quality. 13. High Performance and High Quality Video/Audio processor Engine, offer the best video/audio quality. 14. Built-in the high compatibility DVD burner.(Compliant with all popular burner drives, supports all DVD Writable disc, include DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, etc.)
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert PowerPoint to video in all format, such as PowerPoint t...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations (PPT) to AVI, WMV video, add l...
- Convert PowerPoint files to DVD-quality video in WMV, AVI, or M...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert Microsoft PowerPoint documents to the most popular vide...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert your presentations into 130 video formats and share the...
- Convert MS PowerPoint files to video, burn them to DVD, and pla...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations to popular Video formats with ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert PowerPoint to DVD or video and play PowerPoint on TV wi...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert PPT to AVI, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG2, WMV, MOV, FLV, HD ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Burn your PowerPoint presentations to DVD video format.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
""Free trail" is pointless"
Version: RZ PowerPoint Converter 2.10
Works quick, simple interface, no watermark.
Tries to install a bunch of toolbars and other nonsense during the install. Once you get past all of that, I had to install it twice to get it to work.
Worst of all, and I'm not sure if this is the case for the paid version since I tried the free trial, it doesn't save your powerpoint as a video, it simply saves your slides into a video. It loses your music and animations you have added.
It's not a bad program, and the paid version might be better, but the free trial for Leawo Powerpoint to Video is just as easy to use and has more function, and is easily worth the $50 to get the watermark off if you need to.