From E-Business Made Simple:
Developed for a Customer in TX who bought an expensive application that was too confusing. They wanted a simple tool to manage their Guests in an RV Park. However, it could be used for Motels, apartments, or virtually any rental properties. Handles all types of rentals with reservation grid to see which sites are available. It also does billing and tracks payments, electrical charges, and User Added charges. Reports and Excel output. Some of the features are: Daily, Weekly, Monthly, 3, 6, and 12 month billing cycles + seasonal rates. Interim Billing capability, for Monthly Electricity or whatever needs to Bill in-between the term Billing cycle. Handle as many units or sites as you need. Offers 5 types of sites or units that you define. Electrical Meter charges. You to define an unlimited number of "other" charges. Each Guest can have up to 5 of those "other" charges against any one Bill. Each of the "Other" charges can also have a quantity against them. Up to 3 Taxes can be charged and tracked against each billable item. Each Bill transaction is captured in a ledger form for report generation. Revenue or Guest reports can be run by dates. The Reports have been enhanced to provide a Selection of areas to be included in the Outstanding Balance Report. The User can determine if they just want the Outstanding Balance (Unpaid Balance); Rents due, separated by Rate Type (Day/Week/Month/Quarterly/Bi-Yearly/ and Yearly); Electric Due; and Other Items Due or any combination of those. Guest listing report available. Flag Guests as Do Not Rent. Take Deposits and apply them to final payments or not. Take partial payments and manage the outstanding balance. Alter or Delete Billing records when necessary. Complete Help files documenting the software. Handy Grid view of the Park to know which sites are rented with full screen & load up to 190 days. Use alpha characters in site name. Use on multiple computers (Networked).
What's new in this version: Version 3.3.02 added Multiple Reservations for the same Guest. This new feature will manage multiple Reservations, such that, when the current Guest (called the Primary Guest) is Checked Out, the next Reservation (called a Duplicate Guest) for that Guest is automatically entered into the Primary Guest and that next Duplicate Guest is Deleted. We have also added a way to convert existing "Multiple Guests" to Duplicate Guests of a selected Primary Guest. Added the ability to Review/Edit Reserva... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Calculate and record sales transactions, billing, and tax repor...
- Run your hotel business, simplify or automate everyday hotel ma...
- Manage your hotel's billings, reservations, and properties.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create, print, and track work orders.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and maintain hotel reservations.
- Organize and manage hotel records, bookings, and reservations.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage and keep track of your vacation and rental properties.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your rental property.
- Manage your hotel, motel, or guesthouse.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Perform small hotel operations easily.
- Manage your hotel and other accommodation business.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Manage your home rental advertising campaign & advertise to ove...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Good Product great support"
Version: RV Park 3.3.00
Good program for a small to med size ground. Has all the features of the bigger software for 1/3 the price. Tech support is top notch
Does exactly what it is suppose to. I cannot find any cons
Reccomend to anyone
"Version 2.1.2 install pkg was very flawed!!! Sorry."
Version: RV Park 2.1.2
Easy to use, relatively inexpensive.
This is not really a review ... I have just submtted the latest version to Download.cnet.com
Again, I am not really rating the tool, but attempting to clarify the fact that the Version 2.2.2 install program had issues I wasn?t aware of. The latest version is 2.2.3 and is without bugs. You can download it from my site listed above, if CNET hasn?t yet updated this listing. I assure you there are no viruses or any other malware in the tool. It should work on most Windows operating systems. If you find any issues, please let me know through my site or email. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience the older version may have caused. This is not intended to be an advertisement of any kind.
"Doesn't work on Vista"
Version: RV Park 2.1.2
there isn't really anything good about this program
i think its just a virus? not sure, but its not worth downloading
"This Product would not install and was of no Value."
Version: RV Park 2.1.2
There are None
Would not work on XP
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: