RSS Menu is a very simple application that allows you to read any RSS or Atom feeds found on various websites. The application lives on the menubar and is available system wide, no need to switch applications back and forth.
Everytime a feed has new articles, you'll be notified.
What's new in this version:
- finally fixed a bug where articles marked as read would be marked as unread after a feed was updated
- RSS Menu should no longer crash when importing a bad OPML file
- if an error occurs while updating a feed, the feed will no longer be removed from the list
- preferences panes now have the same width
- some small interface changes
- added support for third party menu icons, they are stored in ~/Library/Application Support/RSS Menu/Menu Ico... See all new features »