CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
From FNB Connect:
RMB Private Bank is proud to bring you the RMB Private Bank App, the Smartphone and Tablet Banking Application. The RMB Private Bank App is simple to use and provides a convenient, easy, safe and secure way to do your banking anytime and anywhere. With the RMB Private Bank App you can: - Buy Prepaid Electricity- View account balances- View detailed transaction, transfer and payment histories- Make payments- Make and receive Geo Payments - Add, edit and delete payment recipients- Transfer funds between your accounts - Receive inContact messages- Buy Prepaid Airtime, and Data- Top up your RMB Private Bank Connect Talk and Surf prepaid accounts and purchase RMB Private Bank Connect Surf ADSL Bundles- Make use of other value added services, such as: - Make and receive calls (powered by FNB Connect); including free calls to RMB Private Bank Service Centres - Send and receive messages (powered by FNB Connect); messages to other FNB Connect users for free. - Use Location Based Services to find FNB ATMs or Branches - View Forex rates - Apply for new RMB Private Bank accounts - Send Money to an eWallet - Contact your Premier Banker - Make stop payments Anyone can download the RMB Private Bank App, but you need to be an RMB Private Bank customer to make full use of the transactional services. If you are not an RMB Private Bank customer, you can conveniently Switch to RMB Private Bank from the App. Simply supply your details and an agent will get back to you. Follow these easy steps to download and link the RMB Private Bank Banking App to your device.1.Download the RMB Private Bank App from your devices App store. You can do this from your Smartphone, Tablet, laptop or PC. If you download the App from your computer, the App will install on your Smart device the next time it is plugged into the computer.2.Launch the RMB Private Bank App on your device, select Register and enter you Online Banking User ID.3.Login to RMB Private Bank Online Banking, from your laptop or PC, and confirm that you wish to link your Smartphone or Tablet device to your Online Banking profile.4.Launch the RMB Private Bank App again, select Register and enter you Online Banking password.By downloading or using the RMB Private Bank App you agree to be bound by the license agreement located at https://fnbtouch.fnbconnect.co.za/rmb/software_license.pdf. This agreement is incorporated into this notice by reference. If you do not agree to the licence agreement, do not download or use the application.
What's new in this version: - Buy Prepaid Electricity- Receive InContact Messages
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content