- Quickly determine the best configuration for your RAID system.
- Mix and match different RAID levels to suit your needs.
- Save time, know the right configuration before you start formatting your RAID.
- Easy to use interface.
- All popular RAID levels including 0, 1, 3, 5, and hybrid RAID levels.
- Incorporates Hot Spare and JBOD.
- Calculates RAID capacity automatically.
- User definable disk capacities, and format overheads.
- Displays Efficiency, Tolerance, and Loss Before Failure values.
- Examines best and worst case scenarios for redundancy and availability.
- Can be used for any RAID system using 7 7 controller configuration. RAIDaid now allows you to create reports and customize them, making RAIDaid an ideal tool for systems architects and sales professionals.
What's new in this version:
- Updated for compatibility with OS X 10.6
- Improved interface and user experience