From Vee Eye Software:
RAIDaid has an easy to use interface that allows you to view disk arrays in all popular RAID formats. You can now plan your RAID setup and configuration even if you don't have a RAID!
- Quickly determine the best configuration for your RAID system.
- Mix and match different RAID levels to suit your needs.
- Save time, know the right configuration before you start formatting your RAID.
- Easy to use interface.
- All popular RAID levels including 0, 1, 3, 5, and hybrid RAID levels.
- Incorporates Hot Spare and JBOD.
- Calculates RAID capacity automatically.
- User definable disk capacities, and format overheads.
- Displays Efficiency, Tolerance, and Loss Before Failure values.
- Examines best and worst case scenarios for redundancy and availability.
- Can be used for any RAID system using 7 7 controller configuration. RAIDaid now allows you to create reports and customize them, making RAIDaid an ideal tool for systems architects and sales professionals.
What's new in this version:
- Updated for compatibility with OS X 10.6
- Improved interface and user experience
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Analyze Internet connections and track network problems.
- Screen capture utility.
- Graphical FTP, SFTP, SSH client & sync engine; remote file mana...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Record iTunes streams & Internet radio as MP3 files.
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Network diagnostic tool: traceroute, ping, DNS lookup and whois...
- For OS X 10.3.2 or higher.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Graph & log network activity of local/remote computers.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Bonjour-based LAN/WAN IP indicator.
- Disk cataloguing software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: