RAIDaid has an easy to use interface that allows you to view disk arrays in all popular RAID formats. You can now plan your RAID setup and configuration even if you don't have a RAID!
- Quickly determine the best configuration for your RAID system.
- Mix and match different RAID levels to suit your needs.
- Save time, know the right configuration before you start formatting your RAID.
- Easy to use interface.
- All popular RAID levels including 0, 1, 3, 5, and hybrid RAID levels.
- Incorporates Hot Spare and JBOD.
- Calculates RAID capacity automatically.
- User definable disk capacities, and format overheads.
- Displays Efficiency, Tolerance, and Loss Before Failure values.
- Examines best and worst case scenarios for redundancy and availability.
- Can be used for any RAID system using 7 7 controller configuration. RAIDaid now allows you to create reports and customize them, making RAIDaid an ideal tool for systems architects and sales professionals.
What's new in this version:
- Updated for compatibility with OS X 10.6
- Improved interface and user experience