- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- Preview the picture’s thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
- For the Registered user - The Ability to save the current setup.
- For the Registered user - The option of showing the Created by logo at the bottom of each page.
- For the Registered user - The Ability to use a custom template.
What's new in this version:
- [new] Added User Comments
- [new] Added the ability to watermark fullsize images or thumbnails or both.
- [new] Added a beta FTP upload option (still needs more
- [new] Added code to load saved album files when you double click the file
- [opt] Optimized image rotation
- [fix] Fixed a bug where the description was being shown for the last row if show no description on the index page and page spanning was turned on.
- [fix] fixed a bug so that .avi movies would load correctly ... See all new features »