Quickie Web Albums Features
- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- Preview the picture's thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
- For the Registered user - The Ability to save the current setup.
- For the Registered user - The option of showing the Created by logo at the bottom of each page.
- For the Registered user - The Ability to use a custom template.
What's new in this version:
- [fix] Fixed a bug not allowing individual images to be loaded
- [new]Added short description that goes on the index pages (with thumbnails)
- [chg]The long description goes on the individual pages
- [new] Added text editor for the short and long description areas
- [new] The text area includes an insert button to let you insert features of the current image that are calculated at create album time. This is done by inserting special tags that are replaced with th... See all new features »