Quickie Web Albums gives the ability to order the images, put a description for each image, and many other options. Fully customize the output from the html font, size, alignment, format to the thumbnail size (make them all the same size). Registered users get the ability to use a custom template, save configuration, save the image list, and the option of displaying or not displaying the created with quickie logo at the bottom of each page. Fully functional 45 day demo available for Windows and Macintosh.
- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- Preview the picture?s thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
What's new in this version:
- [fix] fixed a bug in the custom wizard where in Mac OS 9 a message box was being shown
- [fix] Fixed the link for the format the description on the main window
- [fix] Fixed a perference flash seen in Mac OS 9
- [fix] Fixed a bug where you could not set the thumbnail size
- [fix] The spanning text now takes the same font format as the footer text.