- The ability to import JPEG, GIF, BMP, PICT, or PNP pictures.
- The ability to create just thumbnails for all the images.
- Options for the height, border, and alignment for thumbnails.
- Album tab that allows you to make Horizontal or Vertical templates.
- Preview the picture?s thumbnail (at size) while entering a description for that picture.
- A common header or footer text area (allowing for text above or below the photo table) for each page.
- Format the Font, Size, Alignment for the picture description, header line, and the footer line.
- Border size selection for the table, thumbnail, or images.
- Specify HTML page properties such as background image, colors for text and link, Meta tags.
- Navigation Bar for rearranging the pictures to the desired order or remove unwanted pictures.
- For the Registered user - The option to use a custom template. This allows the user to take a formatted web page, add a few comments to it, and use it as the template. No more hassles of copying tables.
- Import options (file name, size, type, Created date, dimensions, and a custom field).
What's new in this version:
- [fix] fixed a bug in the custom wizard where in Mac OS 9 a message box was being shown
- [fix] Fixed the link for the format the description on the main window
- [fix] Fixed a perference flash seen in Mac OS 9
- [fix] Fixed a bug where you could not set the thumbnail size
- [fix] The spanning text now takes the same font format as the footer text.