From FlyingBird Software:
Flying Money Manager is professional finance and budget manager enabling on-the-go access to your account balances, transactions, register. Works as Quicken companion. Track and analyze your personal and business expenses, deposits and transfers, scheduled and other transactions associated with your bank accounts; application is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Check, and Russian.
Version 3.3 has minor functionality improvements.
What's new in this version: Version 3.3 has minor functionality improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Get over 1,000 recipes with detailed explanations.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Read The Incunabula Papers classic multimedia book.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Perform assessment, tracking, and monitoring of potential risk ...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Analyze where your money is spent and recognize savings opportu...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: