With Quicken Deluxe, you'll be able to see all your checking, savings, credit card, loan, investments, and retirement accounts in one place, so you'll know exactly where you're spending your money. All without looking at multiple sites and statements: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), so you don't have to enter transactions manually.
Quicken 2014 offers a clear and organized picture of users' complete financial information, including spending and bills, in one place. Coupled with an updated bill reminders tool, this transparency lets users take control of their financial lives and avoid costly mistakes,such as late fees and missed payments. Enhanced budgeting and debt reduction tools allow them to plan for a fit financial future with the simplest, fastest and most powerful version of Quicken to date.
What's new in this version:
- NEW: Snap and store receipts;
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Savings Goal user interface was getting distorted in Large Font mode.
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Quicken was displaying bold separator lines in investment transaction list.
- FIXED. Resolved a defect where Edit link for Rollover amount in budget was not displayed in large font mode.
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Quicken Find dialog was displayed after clicking on Edit -> Find Next menu it... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Get a collection of 33 flexible financial calculators.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Calculate and plan your long-term investments.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Set goals and manage your finances.
- Perform finance related calculations.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"As a 20+ year user of Quicken, this one is terrible."
Version: Quicken Starter Edition 2014 R5
It has a mind of its own. Even when preferences are clearly checked, it does not perform. I've used Quicken and Quick Books for my business for the past 20 years and I've never had such trouble.
I'm sorry I ever tried this version. It makes me wary of products I've relied on for many years.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content