Manage your personal and home-based business accounts together in one place, including baking, credit card, loan, 401(k), and investing accounts: Quicken downloads your income and expenses from your bank(s), brokerages, and financial institutions, so you don't have to enter transactions manually. See at a glance how your business is performing, with reports including profit/loss, cash flow, and more.
Quicken 2014 offers a clear and organized picture of users' complete financial information, including spending and bills, in one place. Coupled with an updated bill reminders tool, this transparency lets users take control of their financial lives and avoid costly mistakes,such as late fees and missed payments. Enhanced budgeting and debt reduction tools allow them to plan for a fit financial future with the simplest, fastest and most powerful version of Quicken to date.
What's new in this version:
- NEW: Snap and store receipts;
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Savings Goal user interface was getting distorted in Large Font mode.
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Quicken was displaying bold separator lines in investment transaction list.
- FIXED. Resolved a defect where Edit link for Rollover amount in budget was not displayed in large font mode.
- FIXED. Resolved an issue where Quicken Find dialog was displayed after clicking on Edit -> Find Next me... See all new features »